Sunday, September 4, 2022

Still prepping for fall and winter


Thankful for friends and family for sure
All have helped me on this new journey
Without Richard
I miss him so much



These need to be processed
Thinking relish

With my freezer issues things are getting backed up for sure



Canning is getting there 
I have much more to do but it is rewarding




I bought this fun game for when my neighbors come for Christmas

I hope it will bring some laughter around here


It looks hilarious to play

I may need to buy a box of depends

Just sayin lol
 

3 comments:

  1. [hahaha--and maybe cover your sofa??] You've gotten a lot of canning done--how neat!!
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Thankful quilt, such pretty colors. The squash look great. Never had relish with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful vegetables. Looks like a fun game. 🌝

    ReplyDelete