Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Non quilty days lately


This morning I cut up my tomatoes and made a sauce for dinner

I will  cook pasta and use this on it

Tomatoes, onion, garlic, parsley, basil and thyme 

Smells good in here
I want pasta for breakfast lol


These still face me
Tons and tons of grapes 🍇

I decided I will make the juice and can it
Then later as I have time can make more jelly

The jelly i made I gave to the 2 people who provided the grapes 

The next batch is mine

Been busy here
Ever think there is a cloud over you?

Got bjs credit card
Took 2 months to activate
Then when the lady at the desk activated it she said she was giving me 5 percent off my purchase that day for the trouble 
Sweet or so it sounded

All of a sudden I get a new card in the mail
An upgraded one with a yearly fee 
Of 156

Um nope.. not doing it
AND the paperwork with it says they can sell my info and I can't opt out 
I DON'T THINK SO

so Dawnie has a fight on her hands to straighten it out
That card can go where the sun don't shine if you know what I mean

Then getting drivers license is a nightmare
My computer died
Need appointment online
Called. Can't get anyone
So went in person 
Was lucky I had my paperwork he took me and squeezed me in
I am now legal again

Why is everything these days so darned difficult
Nobody wants to do their job or help you out. It's awful

And I got a package I ordered of coffee
First email when I ordered said 58 bucks
Cool. Said delivery between the 8th and 12th

Yesterday tge 13th I get an email saying delivery will be made but price is changed to 180 bucks!!!!
Isn't this a bait and switch 
I give up
The devil is surely working overtime these days

UGGGGGGGGHHHHHH

 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa--that is awful for sure!! Definitely "bait and switch"..and you are right, a lot of unfriendly people out there, too these days. I hope your day goes better today...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, everything is getting harder to do, not easier with all of the online requirements. I have to renew my driver's license this year and I have to drive...ugh....hope I get a nice person to grade me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy! That's a long list of frustration right there. Good thing you are tough. Hopefully, all these things get straightened out soon. That sauce looks delish!

    ReplyDelete