Saturday, September 3, 2022

Two of the many things i bought



I got this new rug for outside with my giftcard


I also got this

I love it
I got a charcuterie board 
A knitting bowl


A 2 tier tray and fall decorations


Love these guys they make me smile


O always wanted one of these
And it is so beautiful

Merry Christmas to me




I took one friend with me and got her a basket, candle and candle warmer
I also got fall dish towels and shared with friends

A great day shopping for sure




 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a day--that little foxes wreath is so adorable..[I had always wanted a knitting bowl when I used to knit]--that
    bowl is a beauty!! ...All in all a happy day -- just what you needed...;))))
    Have a great weekend hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time spending those gift cards. I love the rug by your front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your new fall items. The knitting bowl is beautiful. Mine are still in storage....one day.

    ReplyDelete