Wednesday, September 7, 2022

I think i broke it

 Ughhhhhh

My Lil Ole singer wyg 6oas humming along when I heard CLUNK

UT oh not Good so I took my quilt out

And pulled out the Bobbin. There is a thread wrapped tightly around the Bobbin case. I tried and tried to no avail and can't get it out. The guy I normally take my machine to had a triple bypass and is slowly retiring from fixing machines


I got two rows of quilting done on my project. Ughhh. Tons to go for sure


Better set up another machine I guess. I had wound a ton of bobbins too. Figures huh


I guess I am supposed to do something else.


3 comments:

  1. Oh i am sorry to hear that Dawn; and here you were zipping along, too...;(((
    Hope you other machine will work for you...
    Good Luck hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope you can find someone close to replace the retiring repairman and also hope that your other machine is up to the task of quilting. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you can find someone to work on your machine. You are blessed to have another machine. Nothing can stop you. 🌝🌝 You're strong & amazing!! 🌻

    ReplyDelete