Thursday, September 22, 2022

All i want for christmas

This was a wreath brother gave me one year


This was Dunks dreaming of a white Christmas
He was so good
For a bit anyway until he figured out how much fun it is to batt the ornaments 


Last year's gorgeous wreath from brother

The white doves now I know we're an angel sign saying they were coming for Richard
I believe the doves represented Jackie who passed in Feb and Rich in Dec same year


I need to find border and backing for this to finish it
I want to give it to my friend as a hostess gift for Thanksgiving




I still need to make one of these
I just love it
And it represents Richs love of the beach

I know it's still Sept but Christmas is really just around the corner

The days here already feel like October November weather

And I am hosting Christmas for 6 neighbors who would be alone like me 
Hopefully we can have s great day



 

3 comments:

  1. I love that sea glass tree--so beautiful...
    I agree that Christmas will be upon us in the blink of an eye...and it is back up to 70 degrees this morning--Talk about changeable weather!!
    hugs, julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, Christmas sneaks up really fast once we hit the first day of Autumn. I always think I have time after Thanksgiving, but no it never works out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🎄🎄 Beautiful wreaths & Beautiful trees. I'm sure Dunkin had fun with the ornaments. Jesus's birthday will be here soon for sure. ✝️ 🕊🕊✨️💚❤

    ReplyDelete