Friday, August 12, 2022

Progress



I was a bad girl

I teased my friend with pics like this




She didn't want to know what they look like

Just a surprise


So I teased.     I am so bad


But I can show you

These two are stitched on needing binding hand stitched


I love them

So fall and pretty

She is a fall pumpkin spice and everything nice kinda girl

So I cant wait to gift them

Dreaming of cooler fall crisp days

Today was my mom's birthday, is my brother's birthday and his first daughter's birthday. 3 generations on the same day.

My mom never met her grandkids  but I feel she 
Held them before we ever did

Happy birthday Mom, Chuck and Alicia

Alicia is the big 3 0
How did that happen. I am only 29 lol




1 comment:

  1. Lovely piece, Dawn; your friend will love this Autumnal beauty. My Dad and Uncle Julian's bdays were both on the 19th, and Mom the 24th and now Willa is the 25th...August is full of memories and hope.
    hugs, Julierose Oh and TGIF;)))

    ReplyDelete