Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Need to plant more trees


These were my blocks a bit ago
I struggled with the band of green that to me doesn't blend



I have made a few more
And will continue to


Not sure if  I  will rearrange them again

I probably will

I figure I need to make about 40 more bloxks


Mine will be lap size

Someone is already testing to see if he can claim it


I think I will cut a bunch and sew them up
Then try and arrange them

They all need pressing and trimming too
I will take the smallest block and match to that

Do you think I need more Batiks to blend?



 

3 comments:

  1. I really like them all mixed up--do you want more batiks? I can send you some? Let me know what size pieces you need..;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with batiks. Those are looking nice. The layout is always a challenge for me...well, scrappy is the challenge but I love the look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can mix batiks and prints in each block too and that way for sure they will all work together.

    ReplyDelete