Wednesday, August 31, 2022

I think this ones a go




I think this combo is a go
Plain
Simple
I need to sew it up and get er quilted

My plan is to have maybe 5 done by Chrustmas
And have my neighbors each pick one to keep warm with this winter 

I always have high hopes and goals
We will see after canning gets done


Got this with my giftcard
Love it


And this too

Plus got 3 neighbors gifts
I wanted to use the 2 cards and 200 was a lot to spend just to spend it

I am pleased with my purchases and so are my friends

What are you making
Are you prepping for winter for food and warmth?


 

4 comments:

  1. That panel is a definite for sure--love the log cabins in the corners...
    Happy hump Day:))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so very thoughtful. Your neighbors will treasure your quilts. I haven't even thought about winter yet. I heard it's supposed to finally get cooler. I need the cool weather first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome panel quilt! Very pretty fall rug & wreath ! 🌼🌷

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am playing blog catch up. Love the panel quilts you are making, and what a great haul from Michaels!

    ReplyDelete