Monday, August 1, 2022

Intruder caught on camera


I looked out to see the temperature as it is hot
This guy was frozen like a statue

If I don't move she can't see me....can't see me lol

I was talking to him thru the screen door
Telling him it's not nice to steal
Not nice to dig and make messes
Not nice to level my kale to the groubd


But I don't think he was listening 


He had an accomplice with him too

They both scurried to the back garden
My basil
And parsley


Grrrrrr

Does anyone have a recipe for rabbit stew?

 

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, all my lilies and my baby
    hydrangea have been decimated this year!! W e also have lots of bunnies here--Rabbit stew--hmmm good idea;))) hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. But he is so stinkin cute. Little booger.

    ReplyDelete