Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Feeling a little insecure



This guy has been so good as I can every waking minute to finish my work


Tomatoes roll in

Squash rolls in

I need to preserve what I am able in order to share and cut costs

But I guess today he is showing me that he wants attention too

Feet touching mine so he knows where I am

My little lovebug

It will be hard leaving him to go to work


Last night I canned 4 jars tomatoes and made 6 stuffed peppers 

4 peppers are for neighbors

The others I will eat

Has the weather got you cooking?

It has for ne
Pumpkin spice muffins, zuchinni bread, stuffed peppers

Smells so good in here 



 

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been a good girl and done anything like that this year. Today we will go and pick up just a couple things to store in our "little' backup fridge as the new one doesn't come until late Thurs, p.m. S I G H--another of "life's" curveballs, huh? hugs and good work Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could cook ahead like you. I just never think of doing anything ahead of time. I cook because I need to but not because I really enjoy it. Although I did make a great blueberry lemon bread on Saturday. How unusual for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh the pumpkin spice muffins sound delish. Thanks for sending me your process for freezing stuffed peppers. I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete