Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Cranberry shortage


For those who may not be thinking of the holidays just yet 
There is a cranberry shortage this year due to the weather

I am getting a few cans for the holidays and for winter chicken dinners

A public announcement for you all as we live very close to cranberry country here



Maybe more of this will be on my holiday menu

Is there an alcohol shortage????

I didn't find the pignot Grigio  by Arbor mist so who knows

The times they are a changin.......

I better practice making my water pie
Just in case

 

2 comments:

  1. Seems like shortages are the "new normal"--even after the Covid ones...now it's the weather...
    That Moscato will fit the bill nicely I think. ;)))
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will put cranberries on my shopping list for next week. I would really miss that.

    ReplyDelete