Saturday, November 26, 2022

After the feast


I made these acorns out of Hershey kisses nutter butters and a chocolate chip

I was going to make cupcakes and put on top



This was breakfast the day after
Don't you just love holiday breakfast?


And Friday was spent cooking for tge week 

Turkey soup is done and sooooo good
I will share with the neighbors that had me over
We had the best day ever

I was there from 10 to 3 as we watched a movie
Great food. Great friends. Great time





I shredded this to make turkey casserole

With the shredded turkey you add cranberry sauce 

The next layer is mashed potatoes 

I instead did the turnip and squash

Then you add veggies. Corn etc that you had and gravy

The top is dressing and broth to keep moist

 Foil it and heat n serve.it is yummy so now we each have dinner for a few days this week and I still have turkey left

Hope your Thanksgiving was as wonderful as mine

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to hear you had such a great day!! We had a wonderful visit yesterday with our family at my daughter's house..so good to see them all together...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete