Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Sorry i have been mia


Sorry I have been missing in action.
It has been a tough year
I have been missing Rich and trying to find my new norm

Unfortunately I sometimes get numb and freeze which isn't good 
Then I find an unopened Christnas card hidden away from him signed love ya babe and I lose it
He hid it for me to find
I didn't find it last year but this Christmas I did



I am thankful for my family and friends and everyone checking on me

Sometimes I just need alone time and I am trying to make sure I don't become introverted
Instead I need to reassess my life  my goals and improve
And try to have fun along the way


I am trying to stay focused on projects that need attention


And trying to think of others too for the holidays

A huge to do list for sure

But know I am OK
And I will be back sewing soon

 

5 comments:

  1. Sorry that you are having a tough time; it cannot be easy for you, Dawn. Sometimes it's just "one foot in front of the other" to keep on going...sending prayers ...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes awhile to figure out who you are all by yourself after being half of a couple for so long. Be kind to yourself, it takes awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you love and big virtual hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's so hard. It takes time to get used to not having your special someone there anymore. Sending hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending hugs & prayers. 💚❤️🎄 So sweet of Rich to hide cards for you. 💚❤️

    ReplyDelete