Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Almost a finish


This was for Dunks for Christmas
But with everything that was going on here it didnt get done


So now its almost done

Just hand sewing the binding
And he will have a new placemat

Trying to keep the finishing momentum going

Have a 2 yr old birthday party in feb

And baby shower in mar

The baby shower i may need to help niece as her mom is not good at this sort of thing

She ordered 2 pizzas and a salad for a party of 40.......ugh

So auntie needs to rescue my twenty something niece for a successful showet

The theme is baby woodland
And breakfast brunch menu

I think we got this


 

3 comments:

  1. Oh you for sure have the party planning skill. Your niece will have a nice baby shower, I have no doubt. Dunkin is about to have a nice new placemat. I'm sure he will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Year and mew placemat for Dunkin--how sweet!! ;)))
    With you planning that baby shower I am sure it will be amazing...sounds good hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🐾 I'm sure Dunks is enjoying his new placemat. 🐾 The baby shower will go awesome! πŸ§ΈπŸΌπŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete