Monday, March 20, 2023

Charcuterie boards


Obe of my charcuterie boards


Cheese n crackers tray


My other charcuterie


As guests waited for mom to be they were treated to charcuterie boards and either mimosas, bloody marys or a variety of sparkling non alcoholic drinks

Then we had a full blown brunch with eggs, sausage,bacon,home fries,coffee,tea,lemonade,cranberry juice,home made breads with flavored butters
And a yogurt bar

I made the homemade pumpkin,banana,cranberry, and lemon blueberry breads
With honey butter and a honey orange butter

Sooooo good
Guests were amazed at the spread and were raving about it

Of course there were games too so full bellies and fun were on the days plans

All had a great time

My poor niece who put it on for her sister had to.put down her dog that morning
I dont know how she kept it together

I gave her many hugs and kisses

Life always keeps us on our 
toes doesnt it

 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely spread is right!! You did yourself proud!:)))
    Sorry about your niece's loss--hard to handle for sure...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those trays are amazing. You did a great job, Dawn. So sorry for your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful spread of food! So hard for your niece. I hope she's okay.

    ReplyDelete