Thursday, December 12, 2019

Closer to the finishline


Pineapple runner.........done
Remember this? It was from a day I wanted to play
I grabbed golds and greens and sewed 4 pineapples 
Assembled both sets into a runner 
Finished this one for a gift
The other one will be mine
I made strawberries too
A fun no brain sewing session
And i love how it came out

 8

This too was a day of play.it was waiting to be quilted so i quilted it and bound in leftover stripe and put on my small table



I had to empty my tree gifts out. Had the cableguy come fix an issue.
All week had no internet or phone
But had tv
So now to put it all back

I dont need extra work but i surely need room to sew in my room.

And today we get a snow storm before work.
Grrrrrr

Shoveling also on the agenda. 
What are you doin?


1 comment:

  1. Today we will drive to the JoAnne's store in Clinton as i am in dire need of machine thread...yesterday I wound bobbins...still no sewing going on...but a lot of planning...maybe a Trip Around the World...quilt that is hahaha
    hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete